Earn Your Prime Player title by participating in the USDA Foods Challenge!
TDA is excited to announce the first USDA Foods Challenge aimed at recognizing schools that effectively use foods/brown box through the USDA Foods program.
Benefits of Effectively using USDA Foods
Participants must use 95% of their allocated entitlement to meet challenge criteria.
- Serve meals that include quality American grown products at a discounted price.
- Effectively manage child nutrition budgets.
- More easily navigate delayed processing timelines.
The challenge will launch in January when TDA opens the ordering surveys and close March when SFAs must submit their USDA Foods items.
- It is open to schools who have entitlement dollars with USDA Foods.
- Deadline to register for the challenge: January 31