kids on monkey bars
Healthy Community Network (HCN)
HCN Participants


Position And Location

Roy Floyd

Mayor of Bonham

Bonham TX

Joe McComb

Mayor of Corpus Christi

Corpus Christi TX

Sara Post Meyer

Mayor of Cuero

Cuero TX

Betsy Price
 Mayor of Fort Worth

Fort Worth TX

Ruben Gomez

 Mayor of Hearne

Hearne TX

Michael Wolfe, Sr.

Mayor of Hempstead

Hempstead TX

Carl Pickett

Mayor of Liberty

Liberty TX

Bert Miller

Mayor Navasota

Navasota TX

Oscar Trevino

Mayor of North Richland Hills

North Richland Hills TX

Ray Smith

Mayor of Prosper

Prosper TX

Tom Daly

Mayor of Selma

Selma TX

Gretchen Fagan

Mayor of Tomball

Tomball TX

John Williams

Mayor of Universal City

Universal City TX


Ron Cunningham

 County Judge

Llano, TX

Assistance available in English and Spanish. Please call 877-TEX-MEAL (877-839-6325) for help.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Texas Department of Agriculture
Commissioner Sid Miller